In this article, you will learn and also know more about mango leaf what benefits you get from it, also what it can be used for. Mangoes as a whole originated in India over 4000 years ago. They are considered sacred fruits. Mangoes spread throughout Asia before it got spread around the world. Mangoes became so popular because of their large seeds. The fruit relied on humans to transport them across the world.
India where mangoes got originated remains number one in the production of mangoes. They produce about 20 million tonnes o mangoes in India annually which means it is still the largest-producing country. There are a few benefits you can get from mangoes which will be listed below in this article
- Packed with nutrient
- Low in calories
- It helps in preventing diabetes
- High in the healthy plant compound
- Mangoes are a great source of magnesium and potassium, both of which are connected to lower blood pressure and a regular pulse.
- They are 1000 different types of mango in the world not all are known generally and also not all are available commercially. We know mangoes grow in warm, tropical areas India should be the number one because in this article if you skipped the part where it states India are the number one in the world for producing mangoes so India is one of the place where mangoes grow also in Africa we all know Africa as one of the best-having vegetation lands in the world so here in Africa mangoes grow well. But one common thing you should know is that mangoes grow at different paces with different flavors and textures we can all agree on this.
There are six most popular mangoes and it for sure you would have come across if not two then three or more:
We have the :
Honey – these mangoes are sweet and sour and have tropical. Peachy aroma. Having a vibrant yellow color when peeled away. They are also called Ataulfo.
- We also have Francis, Haden, Keitt, Kent, Tommy Atkins, etc.
These are the most common mangoes you would find
Now going to the main purpose of this article mango leaves in height thrive in tropical to subtropical regions worldwide. Mango leaves have a botanical name of Mangifera indica they are the foliage of an evergreen tree belonging to the Anacardiaceae family.
The leaves grow on large trees that can reach 15 to 30 meters Mango leaves contain several beneficial plant compounds, including polyphenols and terpenoids. It has been reported for various medicinal effects like antioxidant, antimicrobial, antihelminthic, antidiabetic,, and antiallergic e.t.c.
Terpenoids are important for optic vision and immune health that is why you find most villagers in our community mostly Africans that are into herbals they make mangoes leaf often and other things to it knowing well the functions it gives them. Mango leaves have many things attached to them little is said in this article but also the thing you should know.
Mango leaves are packaged with the goddess of vitamins C, B, and A.
Leave a Reply